News & Events
File Early, Florida!
Annual Report filing season for business entities in Florida is January 1 to May 1 every year.
Mark your calendar and be sure to file your annual report on or before May 1 to avoid late fees.
The Division of Historical Resources and its partners are hosting special events for the remainder of 2016 and throughout 2017 in celebration of Preservation 50. This nationwide initiative celebrates the 50th anniversary of the signing of the National Historic Preservation Act by President Lyndon B. Johnson on October 15, 1966. There's a story here! Find out how to get involved!
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
In the News
The Florida Department of State and the Florida Historic Golf Trail appreciates the support of late golfing legend, Arnold Palmer.
- 4/28/2017 - Secretary of State Ken Detzner Reminds Florida Business Entities to File Annual Reports by Upcoming May 1 Deadline
- 4/13/2017 - Florida Folk Heritage Award Winner Haiqiong Deng to be Honored in Ceremony in Tallahassee
- 4/6/2017 - Florida Department of State Provides Online Resources for World War I Centennial
- 4/4/2017 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Clyde Butcher Presents at the Museum of Florida History
- 4/4/2017 - Granada Golf Course Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month