News & Events
Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!
Election Day is November 4th.
Visit YourVoteFlorida.com for more information on how to prepare to vote.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- October 24, 2014 - "Do Knott Hyde" at the Knott House
- October 25, 2014 - Black-Powder Musket Firing Demonstrations at Mission San Luis
- October 28, 2014 - History at High Noon at the Museum of Florida History
- November 1, 2014 Black Musket Firing Demonstrations at Mission San Luis
- November 7, 2014 Museum of Florida History Exhibit: Civil Rights in the United States
- November 9, 2014 Archaeological Site Tours at Mission San Luis
- November 15, 2014 Literary Locals and their Homes at the Knott House Museum
- November 29, 2014 Giving Thanks at Mission San Luis
- December 9, 2014 Holiday Open House at the Knott House Museum
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 10/8/2014 - Secretary Detzner Announces Recent Designation of Florida Properties in National Register of Historic Places
- 10/8/2014 - State Archives Celebrates National Archives Month with Photo Exhibition: “The Golden Age of Florida’s Miracle Strip”
- 10/6/2014 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Florida Department of State Brings Travel Writer to Panhandle to #DISCOVERNWFL
- 10/2/2014 - Secretary Detzner Designates Monticello Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- 9/30/2014 - Tenth Annual Blessing of Animals at Mission San Luis
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.