News & Events
Victory Florida: Commemorating 70 years of since the ending of WWII
2015 marks the 70 year anniversary of the end of World War II in 1945. The Florida Department of State is drawing attention to this important anniversary with the campaign “Victory Florida,” which honors and celebrates the heroes and heroines of World War II while educating Floridians about the important role Florida played in training for the battlefield and on the home front during the war.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!
The Florida Department of State, Division of Elections encourages voter participation for the 2016 elections through Get Ready. Get Set. Vote! The links on this page provide key voting-related information and resources and will be updated throughout the 2016 election cycle.
- September 19 - Swing Dancing in the Street at the Knott House Museum
- October 3 - Blessing of the Animals at Mission San Luis
- November 28 - Giving Thanks: 17th Century Apalachee & Spanish Cooking at Mission San Luis
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 10/7/2015 - North Palm Beach Country Club Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
- 10/6/2015 - Secretary Detzner Announces Publication of Florida Historic Golf Trail Guidebook
- 10/2/2015 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Eleventh Annual Blessing of Animals at Mission San Luis
- 9/22/2015 - Secretary Detzner Launches Voter Education Campaign on National Voter Registration Day
- 9/16/2015 - Florida Libraries Participate in “Outside the Lines” Initiative
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.