News & Events
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- January 27, 2015 History at High Noon at the Museum of Florida History
- January 31, 2015 Children's Day at the Museum of Florida History
- Every Wednesday in February African American History Tours at the Museum of Florida History
- February 8, 2015 Share the Love at Mission San Luis
- February 15, 2015 Historic Gardening Tour at Mission San Luis
- March 8, 2015 Archaeological Site Tour at Mission San Luis
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 2/25/2015 - Women’s Civil Rights Panel Discussion at the Museum of Florida History
- 2/20/2015 - Special Exhibits to Remain Open during Museum of Florida History Temporary Closing
- 2/10/2015 - Secretary Detzner Designates St. Cloud Main Street Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- 2/10/2015 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Certification of the State Senate District 6, State House District 17, and State House District 24 Special Primary Elections
- 2/9/2015 - Secretary Detzner Announces Recent Designation of Florida Properties on National Register of Historic Places
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.