News & Events
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!
The Florida Department of State, Division of Elections encourages voter participation for the 2016 elections through Get Ready. Get Set. Vote! The links on this page provide key voting-related information and resources and will be updated throughout the 2016 election cycle.
Sun, Sand and Speed - Florida Auto Racing Exhibit
Experience Florida's racing culture in the Museum of Florida History’s thrilling Sun, Sand, and Speed–Florida Auto Racing exhibit featuring race cars, drivers' memorabilia, racing images and videos, and a NASCAR arcade game!
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 2/4/2016 - 22nd Floor Gallery Welcomes Calligraphy by HU Ching-san
- 2/3/2016 - Mission San Luis Shares the Love
- 2/3/2016 - Secretary Detzner Announces Upcoming February 16 Voter Registration Deadline for the Presidential Preference Primary
- 2/1/2016 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Romero Britto and Jane Davis Doggett Inducted into Florida Artists Hall of Fame
- 2/1/2016 - Temple Terrace Golf and Country Club Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.