News & Events
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- March 4,11,18 and 25 Archaeological Site Tour at Mission San Luis
- March 11, 2015 Florida Heritage Awards
- March 14, 2015 17th Century Military Muster at Mission San Luis
- March 22, 2015 Black-Powder Musket Firing at Mission San Luis
- May 3-5 Florida History Fair
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 3/23/2015 - Baxter Murrell selected as Florida Poetry Out Loud State Champion
- 3/11/2015 - Secretary Detzner Honors Florida Heritage Award Winners
- 3/9/2015 - Secretary Detzner Designates Main Street Bartow as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- 3/6/2015 - Mission San Luis Celebrates 17th Century with Military Muster
- 3/5/2015 - West Palm Beach Golf Course Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.