News & Events
Victory Florida: Commemorating 70 years of since the ending of WWII
August 15, 2015, is the 70 year anniversary of V-Day, or Victory Day, which marked the end of World War II in 1945. The Florida Department of State’s “Victory Florida” campaign honors the heroes and heroines of World War II by commemorating this important anniversary and by highlighting the role Florida played during the war.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- 5/22/2015 - INADVERTENT RELEASE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- 5/21/2015 - Secretary Detzner Announces Winners of the 2015 Florida History Fair
- 5/20/2015 - EMANCIPATION DAY CELEBRATION PHOTOS
- 5/20/2015 - Secretary Detzner Commemorates 150 Year Anniversary of Emancipation Proclamation in Florida
- 5/19/2015 - Florida Department of State Recognizes Historic Preservation Month
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.