News & Events
Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!
Election Day is November 4th.
Visit YourVoteFlorida.com for more information on how to prepare to vote.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- September 23, 2014 - History at High Noon at the Museum of Florida History
- September 26, 2014 - Fiesta Florida at the Museum of Florida History
- September 27, 2014 - Swing Dancin' in the Street at the Knott House
- October 4, 2014 - Blessing of Animals at Mission San Luis
- October 11, 2014 - 2nd Saturday Program at the Museum of Florida History
- October 12, 2014 - Archaeological Site Tours at Mission San Luis
- October 24, 2014 - "Do Knott Hyde" at the Knott House
- October 25, 2014 - Black-Powder Musket Firing Demonstrations at Mission San Luis
- October 28, 2014 - History at High Noon at the Museum of Florida History
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 9/30/2014 - Tenth Annual Blessing of Animals at Mission San Luis
- 9/23/2014 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Fiesta Florida: A Hispanic Heritage Celebration
- 9/23/2014 - Department of State Encourages Participation in Election on National Voter Registration Day
- 9/22/2014 - Award-Winning Trinidadian Steel Drummer Presents Free Public Performance at Mission San Luis
- 9/22/2014 - Secretary Detzner Selects Three New Main Street Communities
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.