News & Events
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- April 25 - Created Equal Film Series at Knott House Museum
- April 26 - Charcoal Making at Mission San Luis
- May 3-5 Florida History Fair
- May 6 - Archaeological Site Tour at Mission San Luis
- May 20 - Emancipation Day Celebration at the Knott House
In the News
Viva Florida 500
- 4/1/2015 - Civil Rights in the Sunshine State Closing Reception at the Museum of Florida History
- 3/31/2015 - INADVERTENT RELEASE OF NON-CONFIDENTIAL VOTER INFORMATION REPORTED IN MARCH
- 3/23/2015 - Baxter Murrell selected as Florida Poetry Out Loud State Champion
- 3/11/2015 - Secretary Detzner Honors Florida Heritage Award Winners
- 3/9/2015 - Secretary Detzner Designates Main Street Bartow as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.