News & Events
Victory Florida: Commemorating 70 years of since the ending of WWII
2015 marks the 70 year anniversary of the end of World War II in 1945. The Florida Department of State is drawing attention to this important anniversary with the campaign “Victory Florida,” which honors and celebrates the heroes and heroines of World War II while educating Floridians about the important role Florida played in training for the battlefield and on the home front during the war.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida Memory Radio Now Online
Florida Memory Radio is a 24-hour streaming Internet radio station broadcasting selections from the Florida Folklife Collection, and featuring folk, blues, bluegrass, world, and gospel music from across the state.
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services
Business filing, certification and apostille walk-in services available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST at 2661 Executive Center Circle, Tallahassee, Florida.
Visit sunbiz.org for more information.
- 7/2/2015 - Florida Aerialist Receives Nation’s Highest Award in Folk and Traditional Arts
- 7/2/2015 - Florida Memory Project Recognized With National Award
- 6/23/2015 - WHAT THEY ARE SAYING…
- 6/12/2015 - Tarpon Springs Golf Course Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
- 5/26/2015 - Secretary Detzner Announces Recent Designation of Florida Properties on National Register of Historic Places
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.