News & Events
March of Museums
March of Museums celebrates the variety and versatility of museums in our communities. The Department of State is partnering with museums throughout Florida to share the many unique opportunities in which visitors can experience museums.
Find out how you can take advantage of these opportunities to enjoy Florida's many unique museums!
Mind Your Sunbizness!
The Division of Corporations has launched the “Mind Your Sunbizness!” initiative, which aims to provide information and resources to help Florida business owners take steps to prevent business identity theft. Florida business entities can follow a few simple steps to protect their business filing information with the Division of Corporations.
Florida Music Tours
Florida Music Tours is a new educational, travel and media website that spotlights Florida’s important role in American musical history and promotes the state as a top destination for music enthusiasts. The website makes it easy to listen to Florida’s traditional music, learn about influential performers and visit music festivals, venues and historical sites throughout Florida. Buckle up, roll your windows down and enjoy the journey!
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Florida's new Online Voter Registration website is a convenient and secure way for you to submit your Voter Registration Application from anywhere.
In the News
The Florida Department of State and the Florida Historic Golf Trail appreciates the support of late golfing legend, Arnold Palmer.
- 3/16/2018 - Secretary Detzner Announces Launch of Florida History in 3D Online Artifacts Exhibit
- 3/15/2018 - Florida Department of State Celebrates Florida Archaeology Month
- 3/7/2018 - Take a Spanish Colonial Adventure at Mission San Luis on March 10
- 3/5/2018 - Arcadia Municipal Golf Course in Arcadia Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
- 3/2/2018 - What They’re Saying: 7,000-Year-Old Site in the Gulf of Mexico