News & Events
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
Sun, Sand and Speed - Florida Auto Racing Exhibit
Experience Florida's racing culture in the Museum of Florida History’s thrilling Sun, Sand, and Speed–Florida Auto Racing exhibit featuring race cars, drivers' memorabilia, racing images and videos, and a NASCAR arcade game!
In the News
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Promotes Sun, Sand, and Speed: Florida Auto Racing
"Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!" 2016 PSA (Voter Participation)
- 6/21/2016 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Division of Historical Resources Announces Public Meeting on National Statuary Hall Replacement
- 6/21/2016 - Mission San Luis Offers Free T.O.U.R. Day July 16
- 6/10/2016 - Secretary Detzner Designates Stuart Main Street as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- 6/7/2016 - Division of Elections Announces Upcoming Campaign Finance Reporting Deadlines for 2016 Candidates
- 6/6/2016 - Qualifying Period Approaching
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.