News & Events
Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!
The Florida Department of State, Division of Elections encourages voter participation for the 2016 elections through Get Ready. Get Set. Vote! The links on this page provide key voting-related information and resources and will be updated throughout the 2016 election cycle.
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
July 29 - September 11, 2016 - Museum of Florida History: By The Water's Edge Quilt Show
August 30, 2016 - Florida's Primary Election Day
October 1, 2016 - Mission San Luis: Blessing of Animals
In the News
"Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!" 2016 PSA (Voter Participation)
The Florida Department of State and the Florida Historic Golf Trail appreciates the support of late golfing legend, Arnold Palmer.
- 9/27/2016 - Secretary Detzner Announces National Voter Registration Day in Florida
- 9/26/2016 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Secretary Detzner Invites Press to Exhibit Opening at the Museum of Florida History
- 9/23/2016 - Florida Department of State Adds New Golf Course to the Florida Historic Golf Trail
- 9/23/2016 - Division of Elections Announces Vote-by-Mail Ballot Deadlines for General Election
- 9/20/2016 - Secretary Detzner Announces the Recent Designation of Florida Properties on the National Register of Historic Places
About Viva Florida
Building on the success of Viva Florida 500 in 2013, The Florida Department of State continues to work with partners statewide to promote cultural and historical experiences through a multi-year campaign called Viva Florida, which promotes 12,000 years of Florida’s people, places and cultural achievements.