Convening Culture 2015: Building a Healthier Florida through Arts and Culture
February 8 and 9, 2015
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc. proudly presents Convening Culture 2015: Building a Healthier Florida through Arts and Culture. From sessions on arts and healthcare initiatives to roundtables on sustaining a healthy funding environment, there will be many ways for participants to engage and explore these topics. This statewide cultural conference will provide:
- Meaningful professional development opportunities for Florida artists and individuals involved in Florida's cultural organizations.
- Opportunities for participants to learn about the powerful role that arts and culture can play in the overall health of our communities and state.
- Presentations by nationally recognized leaders in the fields of arts and culture, healthcare, the environment, research, and advocacy.
- Networking opportunities to learn from one another in the inspiring setting of the newly-opened Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
445 S. Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
To reserve your spot at the Convening Culture 2015 Conference, please visit the link below. Participation is limited so reserve now to ensure you have a spot.
The conference fee is $85 per person and includes the following:
- Admission to the opening reception on February 8
- Full day conference admission (including all sessions)
- Lunch on the day of the conference
- Closing reception
Full Naming Sponsorship - $25,000
Includes full naming opportunity for conference. Inclusion on all marketing and press materials, web listings, conference materials and all follow-up correspondence.
Keynote Sponsorship - $10,000
Exclusive sponsorship of keynote address, Includes signage during keynote, inclusion on all marketing and press materials, web listings, and conference materials.
Core Session Sponsorship - $5,000 (2 available)
Sponsorship of core conference session. Inclusion in session name, signage during session and inclusion on all marketing and press materials and web listings.
Session Sponsorship - $2,500 (6 of 7 available)
Sponsorship of one conference session. Inclusion in session name, signage during session and inclusion on all marketing and press materials, and web listings.
Reception Sponsorship - $2,500
Sponsorship of opening or closing reception.
Friends of the Conference - $1,000
General support for the conference. Inclusion in all marketing and press materials, web listings and conference materials.
Scholarships - $250 - $1,000
Provide support for scholarships for individuals to attend the conference. Can be directed to support specific types of professions, individuals, focus areas, etc. Inclusion in all marketing and press materials, web listings and conference materials.
Convening Culture 2015 Conference Planning Committee
- Sibille Pritchard, Orlando
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc.
- John Whitney Payson, Hobe Sound
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc.
- Barbara Hoffman, Vero Beach
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc., Cultural Council of Indian River County
- Sherron Long, West Palm Beach
Florida Cultural Alliance
- Donna McBride, St. Petersburg
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc., The Straz Center for the Performing Arts
- Tricia Earl, Orlando
- Bryce West, Orlando
- Joann Newman, Orlando
The Orlando Science Center
- Malinda Horton, Tallahassee
Florida Association of Museums
- Earl Crittenden, Orlando
- Margie Pabst, Orlando
Center for Creative Aging
- Rick Baxter, Stuart
Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers
- Linda Landman Gonzalez, Orlando
- Kathy Ramsberger, Orlando
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Luann Brooks, Orlando
International Drive Improvement District
About Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc.
Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc. is an organization created to partner with and enhance the efforts of the Florida Division of Cultural Affairs, while helping to sustain and foster recognition of the arts in Florida. Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc. is not intended to replace state funding of the arts but to enhance current programs and create new possibilities.
For more information, contact: Morgan Lewis, Division of Cultural Affairs/Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc. 850.245.6470 or Morgan.Lewis@dos.myflorida.com.