School Administrative Coordinator
|Sponsor||Miami City Ballet|
|Location||Miami Beach , FL|
Are you an experienced administrative professional passionate about the performing arts? Are you a gifted relationship builder?
Miami City Ballet School, a leader in dance education, is looking for an experienced, bilingual administrative professional to serve as the School Administrative Coordinator, the initial point of contact for the MCB School office.
This is a full-time position, eligible for benefits. The work schedule is Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 8:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Must speak English and Spanish fluently.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Director of Faculty and Curriculum, the School Administrative Coordinator serves as the initial point-of-contact for Miami City Ballet School. The Coordinator provides administrative support and performs a wide variety of tasks to ensure effective and efficient outcomes for school staff and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as front-line point-of-contact for Miami City Ballet School’s office.
• Assists school parents and cultivates trusting relationships with parents and students.
• Introduces school programs to prospective students and their parents by telephone and email.
• Provides tours of the facility; distributes brochures and appropriate registration packets.
• Oversees teacher evaluation process.
• Coordinates school mailings.
• Schedules auditions, appointments and meetings.
• Assists with data entry and financial reconciliation.
• Coordinating with company office manager, orders supplies and office equipment, addresses facility needs.
• Provides administrative support for school staff as needed; handles traditional office clerical tasks such as: answering incoming calls, greeting walk-ups, answering emails, filing and photocopying.
• Assists backstage for School performances as needed.
• Organizes and disseminates information regarding School field trips to MCB performances.
• Manages all Physical Therapy and Pilates appointments with students and processes all payments; reconcile payments and deliver revenue to Finance Department.
• Submits completed parking permit forms to Finance Department and distribute parking permits.
• Receives excused absence calls and emails and disseminate this information to faculty in a timely manner.
Community Division Support
• Serves as administrator for the Community Division.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; two years administrative experience required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience are qualifying.
• Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
• Proven strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Friendly, approachable demeanor; proven relationship-building and customer service skills, ability to work with people at all levels of an organization.
• Innovative, team contributor.
• Proven ability to work independently; strong self-motivation and effective time management skills.
• Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write clearly.
• Proficiency in using the latest versions of Microsoft Office and computer data-bases.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for the Ballet’s mission.
Miami City Ballet School is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, no phone calls or agencies.
How to Participate
Qualified, interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
This opportunity has been submitted by Stella Ford. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Division of Cultural Affairs or the Department of State. Contact Miami City Ballet with questions or for more information.