Hearings, Public Meetings, and Workshops
All hearings, public meetings and workshops are open to the public.
Upcoming Rules Hearings and Workshops
For information regarding upcoming rules hearing and workshops, please visit our Proposed Rules and Rule Changes webpage.
Public Observation of the Testing of Voting Systems
For information regarding public observation of the testing of voting systems, please visit our Certification Status and Test Schedule webpage.
- DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
- PLACE: Cabinet Meeting Room, LL03, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida
- GENERAL SUBJECT MATTER TO BE CONSIDERED: The Elections Canvassing Commission will meet to certify the official results for the May 1, 2018, Special Elections for State House, Districts 39 and 114, per sections 100.191 and 102.111, Florida Statutes.
- A copy of the agenda may be obtained by contacting: Kristi Willis at (850)245-6240 or Kristi.Willis@dos.myflorida.com
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this workshop/meeting is asked to advise the agency at least 5 days before the workshop/meeting by contacting: Ashley Black at (850)245-6536 or Ashley.Black@dos.myflorida.com. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1(800)955-8771 (TDD) or 1(800)955-8770 (Voice).
- For more information, you may contact: Kristi Willis at (850)245-6240 or Kristi.Willis@dos.myflorida.com.