Other Technical Assistance Links
- The Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation - promulgated by the Department of the Interior, these are the Standards most often used in State reviews of architectural preservation projects. Meeting these Standards are a requirement of the Rehabilitation Tax Credit, Property Tax Exemption and Preservation Grant programs.
- The Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (.pdf)
- Preservation by Topic Index to the subjects of historic preservation, cultural landscapes and the rehabilitation of historic buildings from the National Park Service.
- Technical Preservation Services' Free Publications - Topical index of National Park Service historic preservation publications and technical information.
- Accessibility Requirements and Readily Achievable Barrier Removal for Historic Buildings and Facilities (.pdf)
- U.S General Services Administration Historical Preservation Technical Documents - Technical specifications that contain information for maintaining, repairing and rehabilitating the traditional building materials and features associated with historic buildings, landscapes and structures.