Florida Main Street Resources
|Home||Our Communities||Four Point Approach||Getting Started||News||Events||Resources|
Executive Director of Ivanhoe Village Main Street District
- Status: Full-time, exempt
- Experience: 5-8 years of leadership experience and at least two years with a non-profit organization
- Location: Ivanhoe Village, Orlando, Florida
- Compensation: Base salary range of $45,250 – $48,500 with bonus potential based on performance
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com through Monday, June 11,2018. Click HERE to download the full job description.
Applying for a Grant
Who is Eligible for a Grant?
- Newly-designated Main Street Programs can apply for a Small Matching Start-up Grant of $25,000.
- Main Street Programs that have been inactive for 10 years can apply for a Small Matching Re-Start-up Grant of up to $20,000
- Active Main Street Programs can apply for other types of Small Matching Grants for up to $50,000 with no match requirement (except for the Historical Markers type, which requires a 1:1 match)
Click HERE to learn more about applying for grants
Follow the link to access Florida Main Street's Reporting System: http://apps.flheritage.com/main-street
Contact: Ron Cook firstname.lastname@example.org 407.618.1223
It’s important that Main Street directors start to think of mobile devices as billboards for their communities. Distrx is a local organization based in an Orlando Main Street district. Within the past year Distrx has tried to find ways to make mobile marketing easy, less expensive, and something that will help bring economic vitality back into historic downtowns all over the U.S.
Recently, the creators of the DISTRX mobile app created profiles for all Florida Main Street programs (at no cost to local programs and the coordinating office). These allow for all active, designated Main Streets in the state to control how people find their Main Street programs.
Florida Main Streets can take advantage of this great marketing tool to help promote their local businesses and events downtown.
To learn more visit their WEBSITE