What's New on the FEL?
Are you looking to increase the usage of your Florida Electronic Library resources?
Do you need help configuring your firewalls to allow access to the FEL?
Then check out the updated Support Page.
Log in using your Location ID (hint – there’s a list to choose from) and see all of the great tools we have to help you get resources to your patrons or students. There are:
- Widgets and icons to put on your website
- Direct URLs and MARC records
- Technical information that discusses:
- Configuring firewalls
- EZ-Proxy configurations
- How to navigate Discovery Services
- Marketing materials, including social media posts and press releases
- Links to Gale training and webinars
- And more
You can learn more, register and check out other FEL webinars on our website.