Friends of the State Library & Archives
A Citizen Support Organization
Who Are the Friends?
The Friends are concerned citizens and motivated volunteers who:
- Work towards preservation, expansion and promotion of Florida's documentary history.
- Promote the State Library & Archives of Florida.
- Raise awareness of our many contributions to the state's communities.
What Do the Friends Do?
- Donate (PDF)
Why Become a Member?
- Invitations to special events
- Behind the scenes tours
- Annual membership meetings
Levels of Membership
- Individual $25
- Adults over the age of 18.
- Seniors $20
- Any individual 65 or over.
- Student $10
- Any full-time student.
- Family $40
- Families including children under age 18.
- Affiliate Organizations $100
- Other Friends of the Library groups, archives organizations, records management organizations, or related support groups.
- Business Friend $300
- Corporation, partnership, organization, or business.
- Life Member $1,000
- Any individual, corporation, or organization.
Reports, Meetings & Notices
- The Code of Ethics of Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. Report (PDF)
- Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
For questions or concerns, contact Jennifer Womble at 850.245.6604, or email@example.com.
The Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc., is a recognized not-for-profit corporation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, whose purpose is to provide financial and administrative support for the services and programs of the Division of Library and Information Services, Florida Department of State.