Records Management Seminars
When and Where
Visit the registration links for more information about each location.
|August 22||Port St. Lucie||Register|
|September 19||Punta Gorda||Register|
|September 21||Pompano Beach||Register|
|October 3||Key Largo||Register|
Who Should Attend
Many people can benefit from Records Management Seminars, especially those employees who are responsible for managing and maintaining agency records. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Records Management Liaison Officers (RMLOs)
- Administrative Staff
- Office Managers
- IT Professionals
When you have completed this seminar, you will be able to apply records management principles and best practices to ensure your records management program is in compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law. Classes are all day long.
- $90 per person; includes workshop and materials (emailed to you before class).
- Does not include lunch or accommodations.
- Advance payment required by P-Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, or journal transfer.
- Make checks payable to Florida Department of State and mail to the address below.
Contact Training Staff
Tim Few: 850.245.6746
Amber Pepe: 850.245.6745
Bureau of Archives and Records Management
Division of Library and Information Services
Florida Department of State
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street, MS 9E
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250