Records Management Seminars
When and Where
The 2015 seminar series has concluded. For 2016 seminar dates, check back after March 1, 2016.
Who Should Attend
Many people can benefit from Records Management Seminars, especially those employees who are responsible for managing and maintaining agency records. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Records Management Liaison Officers (RMLOs)
- Administrative Staff
- Office Managers
- IT Professionals
When you have completed this seminar, you will be able to apply records management principles and best practices to ensure your records management program is in compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law. Classes are all day long.
- $90 per person; includes workshop and materials (emailed to you before class).
- Does not include lunch or accommodations.
- Advance payment required by P-Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, or journal transfer.
- Call 850.245.6746 to pay by credit card.
- Make check payable to Florida Department of State and mail to the address below.
Contact RM Training Staff
Records Management Training Section
Tim Few at 850.245.6746
Kristen Gurciullo at 850.245.6745