Total Recall Training
Total Recall allows State Records Center customers to manage their records over the Internet. Users may:
- Accession new records into the Records Center.
- Submit work orders to retrieve, refile, and permanently withdraw their records.
- Order boxes and barcode label supplies.
Face to Face Training
Preregistration is required and check-in for all classes begins at 8:45 a.m.
All classes are 9 a.m. until Noon.
- May 25, 2017
- July 6, 2017
- September 7, 2017
- October 26, 2017
- December 14, 2017
Face to face training at the State Records Center includes:
- Records Management overview
- Live demonstration of the Total Recall Web module
4319 Shelfer Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
Enter the building through the side door at the covered patio.
Contact Us to Register
To register, contact Cindy Lanier at 850.245.6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.