Florida State Publications Depository Program FAQ
What is the purpose of the program?
- Guarantees access to government information regardless of proximity to Tallahassee.
- Information published by state officials, departments, boards, courts and agencies remains available to public.
Do I have to submit ALL of my agency’s publications?
- Any publication, report, directory, bibliography, rule, newsletter, pamphlet, brochure or periodical paid for in part or whole by funds appropriated by legislature.
- Print or nonprint.
- NOT publications only for internal use.
- Review our collection policy.
Do you need electronic documents and publications?
How many copies do I need to send?
- For a printed publication you made more than 40 copies of, send us 35 copies.
- If you made less than 40 copies, send us TWO copies.
How do I send my agency’s electronic publications?
- Upload them online.
- Email us with your publications attached (5 MB limit).
- Email us with us a link to the website where the publication can be downloaded.
Where do I send printed publications?
Department of State Interoffice Mail Station 9C
State Library of Florida
R.A. Gray Building
Attn: State Documents
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
What happens to these publications?
- Two copies are kept at the State Library of Florida.
- Other copies go to different depository libraries across the state.
Who do we contact if we still have questions?
- Laura Baas, email@example.com, 850.245.6642