Computers, Library Science, Journalism
- Computer programming with C++ / Kunal Pimparkhede.
Publication: Cambridge, UK; New York, NY: Cambridge University Press, 2017.
Subject: C++ (Computer program language).
Subject: C (Computer program language).
Subject: Object-oriented programming (Computer science).
Subject: Computer programming.
Call No.: 005.133 PIM
- Overload: finding the truth in today's deluge of news / Bob Schieffer with H. Andrew Schwartz.
Publication: Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2017.
Subject: Journalism--Political aspects--United States--History--21st century.
Subject: Mass media--Political aspects--United States--History--21st century.
Subject: Press and politics--United States.
Call No.: 070.4 SCH
- Fundamentals of library supervision / Beth McNeil. Third Edition.
Publication: Chicago, IL: Neal-Schuman, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2017.
Subject: Library personnel management — United States.
Subject: Supervision of employees.
Call No.: 023.9 MACN
- Management basics for information professionals / G. Edward Evans and Camila A. Alire. Third edition.
Publication: Chicago, IL: Neal-Schuman, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2013.
Subject: Library administration -- United States.
Subject: Information services -- United States -- Management.
Call No.: 025.1 EVA 2013
- Dear Fahrenheit 451: love and heartbreak in the stacks: a librarian's love letters and breakup notes to the books in her life / Annie Spence.
Publication: New York, NY: Flatiron Books, 2017.
Subject: Books and reading—United States.
Subject: Librarians—Books and reading.
Subject: Authors—Books and reading—United States.Call No.: 028.9 SPE