If we do not hold the material you want to check out, State Library cardholders can request this material be delivered from another Florida library.
This is only available for library cardholders.
This service is free of charge.
First, go to Florida Library Navigator to search for your material. Then:
- Type in the subject, title or author you are looking for and click on Search.
- Click on the title to see more information about the book.
- Click on Request Item.
- Choose the State Library and Archives of Florida from the drop down menu.
- Click Continue.
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- On the "Request this item" screen, choose your pickup location and enter your email address.
- Click Continue to submit your request.
You can also use our online book request form and we'll find the book for you.
Use our online article request form to let us know what article you are looking for and how to get it to you.
- Florida Library Navigator Tutorial - This YouTube tutorial will help you understand how to use Florida Library Navigator to request items on interlibrary loan.
- If you need further assistance call 850.245.6680