Archived Webinars by Subject
Follow the links below to check out the dozens of recorded webinars on our various YouTube playlists.
The links nested under each subject will take you to the most recent recording, webinar slides or links to other resources.
Marketing for Busy Library Staff
- DLIS staff discuss how to apply for an LSTA Grant using the new DOS Grants System.
- State Library and Archives staff discuss how to use our WWI resources in the classroom and community.
- Library staff discuss how to help patrons whose family members have received an Alzheimer's or dementia diagnosis.
- A turtle, an opossum and a butterfly reenact Ponce de Leon's arrival.
- Florida Libraries as Health Information Providers: Using Your FEL Gale Resources
- Join us to discuss health resources, such as Health and Wellness Resource Center and Gale Virtual Reference Library.
- FEL Webinars From Gale
- Florida Memory staff members highlight women's history resources.
- Kathy N. Grunewald talks about Lawyers in Libraries 2016.
- Laura Spears takes participants through social media and group dynamics.
- State Data Coordinator Katrice Stewart discusses changes to the annual statistical report form.
- March 2017 online discussion facilitated by BLD consultant Sandy Newell.
- February 2017 update includes status of statewide projects and overview of activities, issues and programs that impact the Florida library community.
- Emily Mageski from Gale/Cengage helps you discover art information relevant to library programs and displays.
- Applicants ask LSTA Advisory Council members and BLD consultants questions.
- Katrice Stewart talks about major changes to the E-Rate program.