Stay Informed - E-Gov in Florida Public Libraries
Check out a list of resources to help library staff assist their communities after hurricanes and other natural disasters.
You can view and use our infographics as well.
In our latest Gateway to E-Government newsletter (PDF), we talk about:
- Voter Registration Quarterly Reports
- Financial Literacy for Seniors
- Employee Assistance for Military Spouses
Community Research Service
Community Research Services (also known as Embedded Librarianship) moves librarians out of the library and into local organizations to provide specialized services.
Jayme Bosio, Government Research Services Librarian, and Liz Locke, Branch Manager, will share the benefits and challenges they experienced instituting their Community Research Services program in the Palm Beach County Library System.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. Eastern
Learn Best Practices
- Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
- Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.
View Florida E-Government Projects
Right Service at the Right Time
This is a one-stop, easy-to-use service to help those seeking and applying for various forms of public assistance.
Get Help Florida
Access to hundreds of statewide E-Government resources organized by category.
Email Dorothy Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or comments.