Stay Informed - E-Gov in Florida Public Libraries
The Library E-Government Awareness Factsheet (LEAF) gives up-to-date information to libraries providing e-government and workforce recovery.
Please share your organizations's vital services and resources so more Floridians have access to them.
Learn Best Practices
- Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
- Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.
View Florida E-Government Projects
This is a one-stop, easy-to-use service to help those seeking and applying for various forms of public assistance.
Access to hundreds of statewide E-Government resources organized by category.
View or Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Email Alex Brownlee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or comments.