Libraries across Florida have been working hard to provide services and resources to their communities after Hurricane Irma.
Below are frequently-used resources to help library staff assist their communities as they work towards recovery.
- FEMA has a map that shows designated disaster areas, application for aid, a rumor control page and other resources.
- Florida Department of Children and Families has relief programs for those receiving food assistance (SNAP).
- Florida Jobs provides information about Federal Reemployment Assistance.
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program provides assistance to business owners whose business suffered physical damage or economic injury.
- The IRS offers tax relief for certain areas in Florida.
- The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is offering emergency grants for humanities institutions affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.