In each of our online conversations about Community Memory, BLD staff and library staff spend an hour together to:
- Share best practices, ask questions and explore innovative services related to local history.
- Explore ways Florida's libraries support the preservation and sharing of community memory.
- Discuss programs and services related to both U.S. and local Florida history.
Watch our archived meetings about:
- Local history and genealogy services.
- Providing community history programs.
- Oral history projects.
- Working with teens and intergenerational community memory programs.
For more information about the series or if you want to be a resource person for the meetings, contact Sandy Newell or call 850.245.6624.