What's Your Story?
The Florida Libraries as… campaign seeks to raise awareness about the amazing array of services that libraries provide. As an important part of this campaign, we’re sharing stories about the many ways libraries serve their communities.
Every library is unique in some way, with different libraries excelling in different areas. Sharing both triumphs and tribulations can help other libraries assess the best ways to improve their offerings. Letting the public in on the issues your library faces may also bring help from unexpected sources.
We invite you to share your library story.
How to Tell Your Story Webinar
Read All About It
We love learning about the diverse offerings at Florida’s libraries, and we’re even more pleased to share what we’ve learned with you.
Read the library stories we’ve already collected here:
- Bay County Public Library as Community Memory
- New Port Richey Public Library as Community Memory
- Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library as Small Business Incubator
- Okaloosa County Public Library Cooperative as Disaster Response Center
- Bay County Public Library as Early Learning Resource
- Crestview Public Library as Gallery
- New Port Richey Library as Workforce Recovery Center
- Olin Library as Publisher
- Sarasota County Libraries as Health Promoters
- FIU Libraries as Publisher
- Pinellas County Libraries as Small Business Incubators
- New Port Richey Library as Mental Nourishment
- Spanish River Library as Gallery
- Nova Southeastern University Libraries as Publisher
- New Port Richey Library as Learning Center
- St. Johns County Public Library as Disaster Response Center
- Hunt Library as Publisher
- Woodville Branch Library as Community Memory
To submit your library story for any of these topics or for more information, contact either of these consultants: