Guidelines, Applications and Forms
Guidelines and Applications
The following documents are provided here for your convenience only. They must be submitted online through the DOS Grants system.
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Guidelines (PDF)
- Application deadline March 20, 2018
- Must be submitted through the DOS Grants system
- Fiscal Year 2016-17 Guidelines (PDF)
- Internet Safety Certification Form (PDF)
- Debarment Form
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities Form
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Form
- Final Status Report Form
- Grant Agreement (PDF)
- Dun and Bradstreet Online Registration
- Get your DUNS number here.
- Verify that your organization does not already have one to avoid a duplicate number.
- Substitute Form W-9
- Must complete online.
- Substitute Form W-9 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Rehabilitation Act Information
- State of Florida Travel Form and Instructions
- 2 CFR 2 Subpart F - Audit Requirements
- General Records Schedules
Direct Deposit Sign Up Information
Understand direct deposit and complete the authorization form to receive your grant payments.