E-File Judgement Lien
To file a judgment lien OR correct your rejected filing:
- Review the information on filing a Judgment Lien.
- Gather all information required to complete the form, including your document number.
- Have a valid form of payment.
What type of judgment lien documents can I file?
- New Judgment Lien Certificate: used to file a judgment lien for the first time.
- Second Judgment Lien Certificate: used to extend the length of a judgment lien for another 5 years.
- Judgment Lien Amendment Statement: used to alter the information contained in a filing already on record.
- Judgment Lien Correction Statement: used to add a comment to the filing only. It will not alter the filing.
What are my payment options to file the judgment lien online?
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
How do I find my document number?
Refer to your notice or search our records by name.
I don’t want to file online. Can I print and mail my judgment lien form and payment?
- Yes. Print the appropriate type of judgment lien form for your needs and mail it with a check or money order.
- All payments by credit card must use the online form.
How do I collect a judgment lien in Florida?
Refer to our guide, How to Collect a Judgment Lien in Florida.