Reprint Check Voucher
Fictitious Name Renewal
- This form reprints a Fictitious Name Renewal Check Voucher only.
- Review the instructions below for reprinting a check voucher.
Answers are listed below to common questions about reprinting a check voucher.
How do I reprint my check voucher?
- Select the button at the top of this page
- On the next page, enter your tracking number.
- Select "Reprint Check Voucher".
- Print the voucher.
- Mail the voucher with a check or money order.
- See voucher for mailing address.
- Make all checks payable to the Florida Department of State.
- Must be payable in U.S. currency drawn from a U.S. bank.
How do I find my document number?
Refer to your notice or search our records by name.
What does the message “An active check-voucher was not found” mean?
This message indicates the voucher is no longer valid and cannot be printed. You must restart the filing process from the beginning.