Florida American Rescue Plan Cultural Grants Program
The application period for this program ended at 5:00 PM EASTERN TIME, JULY 30, 2021
The Florida Department of State Division of Arts & Culture is the recipient of funding through the National Endowment for the Arts as a result of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act. This funding will be used for grants to support arts and culture in Florida through the Florida ARP Cultural Grants program.
The Florida ARP Cultural Grants program will be carried out through one-time grants with no match requirement.
All applicants must be exclusively organizations or individual artists recommended for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 General Program Support or Specific Cultural Project grants from the Florida Division of Arts & Culture that are NOT public entities or multipurpose public or private nonprofit organizations, including support organizations for these entities. Additionally, applicants must have reported a prior year operating budget of $900,000 or less in their 2021-2022 General Program Support/Specific Cultural Project applications. Please see “Applicant Eligibility” in the program guidelines for more information.
Grant Period: July 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021
Support is limited to any or all of the following:
- Salary support, full or partial, for one or more staff positions.
- Fees/stipends for contractual personnel to support the services they provide for specific activities. Jobs or positions supported through Florida ARP grants may be existing or new.
- Facilities costs such as rent and utilities, e.g., electric, phone, gas bills. Not to include upgrades to HVAC/ventilation systems. Note: Costs related to home offices are unallowable.
- Costs associated with health and safety supplies for staff and/or visitors/audiences (e.g., personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, etc.).
- Costs associated with marketing or promotion.
Applications will be accepted through DOSGrants.com.