|Deadline||May 22, 2021|
|Sponsor||Catalyst Consulting Services|
|Location||St. Petersburg , FL|
The Development Director is responsible for developing and executing annual fundraising campaigns for the public and private sectors to sustain the mission of the Arts Conservatory for Teens. The position will identify, cultivate, engage, retain, and develop donor prospects in and out of the workplace, leadership affinity groups, and in the community. This individual will establish and strengthen relationships with donors, employers, foundations, and the community as a whole to build donor awareness, participation, loyalty, raise/leverage resources, and ensure a positive brand experience with Arts Conservatory for Teens. The individual is accountable for the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of donors,
generating annual contributions to meet or exceed organizational revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization develop. The Development Director will support the growth and development of Arts Conservatory for Teens’ fundraising goals by:
● Developing and implementing a comprehensive development plan to meet or exceed funding goals
● Cultivating and managing relationships with current and prospective top-tier and general donors
● Managing and producing valuable data-driven metrics to monitor performance using our CRM database of donors
● Ensuring the delivery of creative high-quality campaigns, events for affinity groups, and other events as needed
● Preparing and delivering dynamic presentations to influencers, current, and prospective donors
● Providing board fundraising training, staff, and volunteers to support campaigns
● Writing effective donor funding proposals to support funding priorities.
● Working collaboratively with internal and external grant teams to support funding priorities.
● Providing unique and custom recognition and appreciation experiences for donors and stakeholders
● Training and managing board members, staff, and volunteers to support campaign
● Developing and maintaining quality relationships with a committed volunteer base
● Assisting marketing team with annual campaign-related materials, web, and social media content
● Participating in community activities in the acquisition and retention of a diverse donor constituency
● Completing other duties as assigned by the executive leadership team
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Passionate about ACT’s mission
● Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 10-years experience,
● Certified Fundraising Executives (CFRE ) or other industry certification(s) preferred
● At least 10 to 15 years of overall professional experience and possess a top-tier professional network
● Possess a professional demeanor and ability to set clear priorities, delegate, and guide investment in people and systems
● Excellent verbal/written communication skills as the relationship builder and fundraiser for ACT
Arts Conservatory for Teens Education | Empowerment | Enrichment
● Strong organizational and time management skills
● Mastery of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Mastery of Google Office applications, including Google Email, Docs, Drive, etc.
● Mastery of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
● Ability to operate office equipment, including copiers, printers, and scanners
● Excellent problem-solving skills, research skills, and ability to follow through
● Capable of handling multiple projects with competing priorities
● Ability to meet deadlines while anticipating quickly changing needs
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Work both independently and as a collaborative team member
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and represent ACT positively at all times
● Must have reliable transportation
● Must have the ability to perform work that could require sitting, walking, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 25lbs
How to Participate
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Resume should be chronological and include all professional education and experience, dates of employment (month and year), position/title, and organization names. Candidates must include a writing sample with their submission to be considered for the position. All items shall be in one PDF document and not separate attachments.
This opportunity has been submitted by Michelle A Turman. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Division of Cultural Affairs or the Department of State. Contact Catalyst Consulting Services with questions or for more information.