|Sponsor||Actors' Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre|
|Location||Coral Gables , FL|
Actors’ Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre
A regional professional theatre company.
Coral Gables, Florida
Seeks a full-time Development Manager
Salary Based on Experience
Benefit packages included
Reports to the Executive Producing Director
Actors’ Playhouse, a professional regional theatre company producing Mainstage and Children’s Theatre, auxiliary cultural and youth programming, and special fundraising events, is seeking a fill-time development manager.
The Development Manager is a member of the senior leadership team and is responsible for managing and initiating financial and in-kind sponsorships. Management will include the theatre’s data base management system Theatre Manager, annual fund solicitations, the annual Gala Auction, and annual special events including the annual raffle and the Young Talent Big Dreams program. The individual must be a pro-active and confident individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong sales skills, excellent writing skills, and the knowledge of computer systems is critical to the job. The manager will be responsible for initiating, overseeing, and documenting government, corporate, foundation, and private grant proposals and philanthropy. While meeting organizational goals and needs for annual fundraising, the development manager must be passionate about the arts and promote the company’s brand at the highest level. The development will represent the company’s leadership at community events.
• Build a trusting and cooperative relationship with the theatre’s executive team and its Board of Directors
• Design and execute an annual development and marketing plan and budget
• Write government and foundation grants and documenting accountability in final reporting
• Identify and write proposals to new sponsors for financial and in-kind gifts and connect with renewed supporters
• Document gifts in our theatre management system
• Solicit and manage annual restaurant partners
• Solicit and manage play program ad sales
• Solicit gifts and sponsorships for the annual Gala Auction
• Serve as a representative of the theatre at community events
• Manage the Young Talent Big Dreams youth talent contest by connecting with families, schools, and community organizations
• Serve as a liaison for donor members’ requests and ticketing needs
• Support the administrative and production teams in the growth of the organization
How to Participate
Please forward a cover letter, resume and three business references to [email protected]splayhouse.org. Reference Development Manager Position.
This opportunity has been submitted by Brooke Noble. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Division of Cultural Affairs or the Department of State. Contact Actors' Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre with questions or for more information.