2018 Voter Education Toolkits
The Division of Elections has developed a Voter Education Toolkit for the 2018 General Election. The toolkit can be used by voters to help them prepare to exercise their right to vote and by stakeholders to provide information to voters. Materials are available in both English and Spanish.
The toolkit consists of:
- “Quick Facts” about the election
- A poster featuring checklists for new Florida voters and registered Florida voters
- A rack card featuring checklists for new Florida voters and registered Florida voters
- Logos and social media banners using the Department’s branded “Get Ready. Get Set. Vote!” voter education campaign
- Social media posts that can be adapted for an individual or organization’s use