Certification Status and Test Schedule
When a public observation is scheduled, those dates* will be posted below. Please contact the Bureau of Voting Systems Certification (BVSC) at 850-245-6220 for the latest information.
*Dates are subject to change.
Election Systems & Software, LLC
- ES&S EVS Release 220.127.116.11, Version 2
- July 2, 2020 – Vendor submitted application and initial technical data package (TDP)
- July 6, 2020 – Vendor submitted TDP Trusted Build
- July 22, 2020 – Vendor application complete
- September 22, 2020 - January 3, 2021 – Testing on hiatus for activities associated with the 2020 General Election
- January 6, 2021 – Testing resumed
Public Notice: Public testing of the voting system will begin on Thursday, January 7, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and will continue until testing is complete
Magnolia Centre I
1203 Governors Square Boulevard
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, please telephone 850.245.6220 in advance if you plan to attend testing.
BVSC will conduct testing for this release in phases, as needed, to adhere to appropriate CDC guidelines due to covid-19. Notice will be posted when public testing begins.