Certification Status and Test Schedule
When a public observation is scheduled, those dates* will be posted below. Please contact the Bureau of Voting Systems Certification (BVSC) at 850-245-6220 for the latest information.
*Dates are subject to change.
Election Systems & Software, LLC
- ES&S EVS Release 220.127.116.11, Version 2
- July 2, 2020 – Vendor submitted application and initial technical data package (TDP)
- July 6, 2020 – Vendor submitted TDP Trusted Build
- July 22, 2020 – Vendor application complete
- NOTE: Vendor missing elements from installation disks – application on hold
- September 22, 2020 – Testing is on hiatus until after the 2020 General Election activities are over
BVSC will conduct testing for this release in phases, as needed, to accommodate responsibilities in association with the 2020 elections cycle and to adhere to appropriate CDC guidelines due to covid-19. Notice will be posted when public testing begins.
Dominion Voting Systems, Inc.
- Democracy Suite Release 4.14.37, Version 3
- August 19, 2020 – Vendor submitted application and initial technical data package (TDP)
- August 20, 2020 – Vendor submitted TDP Trusted Build
- August 25, 2020 – Vendor application complete
- August 28, 2020 – Testing began on this date
- September 11, 2020 – Testing complete
- September 21, 2020 – Test report under review
- October 6, 2020 – Voting system certified (certificate #201006-DVS)