Florida Main Street Annual Conference
Hosted by Main Street Vero Beach
- Conference registration includes: Educational Sessions, Workshops, Opening Reception, Founder's Lunch and Mornings on Main Street (Does not include SOS Banquet, Board Presidents' Lunch or Tours)
- Visit some of Vero Beach’s finest venues, including the Vero Beach Heritage Center and the Old Indian River Historic Courthouse
- Celebrate our Main Street communities and their finest accomplishments at the Secretary of State Awards Banquet on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
- The opportunity to welcome keynote speaker Joe Minicozzi of Urban3, LLC.
- Enjoy sessions and workshops covering topics a variety of topics including special event preparation, the benefits of adaptive reuse projects and the utilization of cultural placemaking
- And MUCH MORE!
Getting ready to plan your stay in Vero Beach? Look no further! Florida Main Street partnered with three delightful hotels in Vero Beach to offer you the best accommodations.
The Florida Main Street conference offers a variety of dynamic speaker sessions and workshops to equip each attendee with the necessary tools to take your organization and community to the next level.
Vero Beach has so much to offer, including an array of venues, both new and historic. Experience historic buildings such as the Vero Beach Heritage Center and enjoy a night at the Walking Tree Brewery.
Friends of Florida History, Inc - Florida Main Street and Main Street Vero Beach are proud to thank our sponsors for their support. We welcome and encourage anyone interested in becoming a sponsor to reach out.