Manuscript Collections (Non-Governmental Records)
The manuscript collection contains records of private individuals and organizations who have shaped and influenced Florida.
Spanning from the pre-territorial period to the present day, these records trace the cultural, economic, military, religious and social development of Florida.
Records in this collection include diaries, correspondence, journals, business and church records, maps, photographs, other related materials; and organizational papers of business, fraternal, professional, religious and social organizations.
Notable manuscript collections
- Patricia Stephens Due Papers, ca. 1946-2011
- Saint Augustine Map, 1589
- Koreshan Unity Papers, ca. 1829-2006
- Bruce Mozert Photographic Collection, 1916-2015
- Call and Brevard Family Papers, 1788-1925