Plan Your Visit
Hours and holidays
Regular hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We are closed most weekends and state holidays.
Visit the State Archives at:
R.A. Gray Building, Second Floor
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
See a map to the Archives (PDF).
- Park in Lot E, the parking garage adjacent to the building. This lot includes parking spaces for the disabled.
- Ask for a parking token at the reference desk to keep from paying the $5 fee when exiting the garage.
- Park in any of the metered spaces on Martin Luther King Boulevard at the rear of the building.
- Bus parking is available at the rear of the building.
- Additional parking is available at Kleman Plaza (Bronough/Duval Street) and the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (Pensacola Street).
What to expect on your visit
Planning on visiting the State Archives to research, or need assistance from afar? Check out our procedures and information below:
- Archives reference procedures
- Duplication procedures and fees
- Services for remote researchers
- Filming policy
For more information or assistance, contact us at: