Library Staff Professional Resources
- Provides access to Library Literature Database and our collection of professional e-books.
- Employees at any public library, K-12 or public academic library are eligible.
Our professional e-resources include:
- Library & Information Science Source
- Visualizing Funding for Libraries
- Professional e-books with topics on:
- Collection development
- Youth services
- Marketing and outreach
- Budgeting and fundraising
- Technical services
- Reference and user services
Table of contents service
- Keep up to date with newly published professional material.
- Journal articles delivered to your desktop.
Open educational resources
According to OER Commons, "Open Educational Resources are teaching and learning materials that you may freely use and reuse, without charge. OER often have a Creative Commons or GNU license that states specifically how the material may be used, reused, adapted and shared."
OER can include:
- Lesson plans
- And more
Learn more with our OER guide.
FEL for librarians
This page includes direct database URLS, MARC records, training opportunities and marketing materials created for librarians.
Statewide resource sharing
Check out your options for statewide interlibrary loan and resource sharing.
Contact the State Library for further assistance
- By email at [email protected]