Florida Public Library Directors Meeting
David Lankes took a 360 degree photograph during his Library Renaissance presentation.
Handouts and presentations
- Florida Libraries' Marketing Solutions (PDF), by Cordelia Anderson
- The Social Work Approach in Public Libraries (PDF), by Dr. Don Latham
- Timely Topics: iSmart (PDF), by Marcia Mardis
- The Library Has What?! NED (PDF), by Brad Ward
- Pinellas Talking Book Library Video (2:25), by Cheryl Morales
- Leon County Public Library Has What?! (PDF), by Pamela Munroe
- Lit City Slide Show (PDF), by Cindy Ansel
- Partner Update: Florida Virtual Campus Library Services (PDF), by Elijah Scott
- Navigating Florida's Aging Network (PDF), by Kira Houge
- A Library Renaissance (PDF), by Dr. R. David Lankes
- Florida Humanities Funding Opportunities Flyer (PDF)
- Opioid Crisis Free Resources for Rural Libraries (PDF)
- Umatilla Caboose Postcard (PDF)
About the meeting
This meeting provides an opportunity for public library directors and leaders from across the state to:
- Learn from national thought leaders about cutting-edge trends within the library community.
- Receive updates from statewide leaders on current issues.
- Gain new insights and skills from library community contemporaries.
- Network with colleagues.
- Share best practices.
- Recognize outstanding programs and leaders.
We invite all Florida public library directors and administrative heads, multitype library cooperative executive directors and special guests to attend this meeting.
2021 Agenda and presentations
- Review the agenda (PDF).
- Top Legal Concerns From Florida Public Librarians (PDF)
- Florida Humanities: Join Our Speakers' Directory or Impact Your Community Through a Community Project Grant (PDF)
- Florida Humanities Funding Opportunities for Libraries (PDF)
- Sunshine State Digital Network (PDF)
- Florida Public Libraries: Economic Impact and Major Event Studies (PDF)
- Resource Sharing Update (PDF)
- Records Management (PDF)
Marti Minor presents Top Legal Concerns From Florida Librarians.
You can review agendas from past Directors Meetings to see session topics, speakers and more.
For more information about the Florida Public Library Directors Meeting, contact us at 850.245.6603.
Participants enjoying the online/in-person hybrid.