E-Government: the use of information technology to support government operations, engage citizens and provide government services.
Hurricane season runs from June 1 – November 30. Is your library prepared?
- Learn more about disaster preparedness and how to build community resilience to disasters.
- Check out our YouTube video (1:00:54) to hear open discussion on hurricane preparation from library staff across the state.
- Census & Sensibility: Census 2020 Resources & Town Hall webinar (39:01)
- ALA's Guide to the 2020 Census (PDF)
- Florida and federal census information
Learn best practices
Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.