FLYP is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP).
Summer Program allotments
We provide allotments to assist libraries with the cost of CSLP Summer Program materials.
Allotments are calculated using annual Summer Program statistics.
In order for libraries to receive an allotment:
- The library director must opt in.
- A staff member (the director or other) must submit annual Summer Program statistics by the due date.
- Library staff buy LSTA-allowable materials with the allotment during the purchasing window.
If your library is not currently receiving an allotment, but would like to, please contact FLYP at [email protected].
Summer Program 2022
- Slogan: Oceans of Possibilities
- Theme: Oceanography
- Illustrator: Sophie Blackall
2022 FLYP Materials
- What's Your Mer Name? (PDF)(PNG)
- Summer Days to Know (PDF) (PNG)
- Oceans of Possibilities Resources (PDF)
- Oceans K-5 Activity Packet (PDF)
- Oceans of Possibilities talking books
Social media graphics
2022 CSLP Materials
- Children’s Brainstorming webinar recording (59:17)
- Young Adult Programming webinar recording (59:35)
- Adult Programming webinar recording (59:33)
- Surf Into FLYP: Summer Program Statistics webinar recording (38:14)
Summer Program resources
- Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP)
- Previous Summer Program themes and manuals
- 2022 Summer Reading at the Museum of Florida History
Summer Program workshops materials
Check out material from current and previous workshops.