FLYP is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP).
Summer Program allotments
We provide allotments to assist libraries with the cost of CSLP Summer Program materials.
Allotments are calculated using annual Summer Program statistics.
In order for libraries to receive an allotment:
- The library director must opt in.
- A staff member (the director or other) must submit annual Summer Program statistics by the due date.
- Library staff buy LSTA-allowable materials with the allotment during the purchasing window.
If your library is not currently receiving an allotment, but would like to, please contact FLYP at [email protected].
Summer Program 2021
- Slogan: Tails and Tales
- Theme: Animals and Stories
- Illustrator: Salina Yoon
Summer Program 2021 statistics
- Tails and Tales Quick Statistics (PDF)
- Make It Count: Summer Program Statistics webinar recording (1:14:34).
- Summer Program Statistics Cheat Sheet
- Make It Count: Summer Program Statistics PowerPoint slides (PDF)
- Survey opens July 19, 2021 and closes August 20, 2021
Summer Program resources
FLYP virtual brainstorming sessions
Are you in charge of program planning for your library's Summer Program?
You can also check out our Tails and Tales Pinterest board.
Summer Program workshops materials
Check out material from current and previous workshops.