About Records Management
Records management is about making sure information is available when and where you need it.
- Control and manage the flow of information.
- Retain, store and dispose of records.
- Control and manage administrative operations.
- Manage your records when you create, use, store and destroy them.
Benefits of records management
- Save space.
- Reduce expenses.
- Retrieve information more efficiently.
- Comply with legal records retention requirements.
- Control creation of new records.
- Identify historical records.
Florida’s Records Management Program
- Promotes the efficient, effective and economical management of public records.
- Is authorized by Section 257.36, Florida Statutes, and applies to public records as defined in Section 119.011(12), F.S.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Email us at [email protected].