Records Management Webinars
- Can be tailored to meet your agency’s needs.
- Economic and efficient alternative to face to face training.
- Two hours long with plenty of time for questions.
Webinars are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florida’s Public Records law overview.
- Comply with laws and regulations.
- Basics of Records Management.
- Methods of records inventory.
- Identify relevant general records schedules and record series.
- Determine retention and disposition requirements.
- Issues related to access and maintenance of public records.
- Tour of the DLIS website for Records Managers.
- Connect up to three phones to the webinar (no limit on people) for $150.
- Each additional phone connection is $6.
Contact RM Training Staff
Records Management Training Section
Bureau of Archives and Records Management
Division of Library and Information Services
Florida Department of State
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
Telephone: Tim Few at 850.245.6746