Capitol Branch Collection
The Capitol Branch of the State Library of Florida in Room 701 of The Capitol:
- Combines public administration and legal resources.
- Provides priority research and information services to members of the Florida Legislature and their staffs.
- Assists general public with legislative research.
- Bills as Introduced (1961-2009)
- End of Session Reports (1972-present)
- Includes prime and cosponsor reports
- Florida Legislative Staff Analyses (1988-1996)
- Laws of Florida (1822-present)
- Florida House and Senate Journals (1901-present)
- Citators (1965-present)
- Florida Statutes (1847-present)
- The Clerk’s Manual (1966/68-present)
- Governors’ Veto Message (1969-2007)
Additional Library resources
- Florida legal materials
- WiFi access
- Research databases
- Microform materials
- Daily newspapers
- Journals, periodicals and newsletters
- Email reference service/Information Request Form (Legislative staff and elected officials only)
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1400
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.