Spanish Land Grants
Spanish land grants were claims filed by settlers in Florida after transfer of the territory from Spain to the United States.
- Available on county microfilm for walk-ins only.
- For originals or a later record, contact your County Clerk of Court.
- Deeds of Conveyance and Cession
Homestead Act Records
Armed Occupation Act Records
- These records are held at the Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Mapping.
- Armed Occupation Permit Files, 1842-1843
Federal Tract Books
- Federal Tract Books that list who purchased lands from the State Government are held at the Department of Environmental Protection, Division of State Lands, at 850-245-2555.
Look up your current land boundaries.