- Guidelines on COVID-19 from the President and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- What you need to know now about COVID-19 in Florida from the Florida Department of Health.
- Information on total cases of COVID-19 in Florida on a county-by-county map.
- World Health Organization’s list of COVID-19 frequently asked questions.
- Get the latest COVID-19 research information from the National Institutes of Health.
- Free access to Oxford University Press resources on coronavirus and related topics.
- Free access to PubMed for recent research on the novel coronavirus.
- Free scholarly content on MUSE during COVID-19.
Resources from GALE to help schools and libraries navigate the rapid shift to virtual learning.
If you need additional information
Contact staff in the State Library at 850.245.6682 or [email protected].