Services for State Employees
If you work for the state, we work for you.
Our resources and services are tailored to meet the needs of Florida's state agency employees.
- Sign up online for a library card
- Sign in with your library card to:
- Place a hold on library materials
- Save customized lists
- Renew checked out materials
More than 100 online research databases, including newspapers and professional journals on education, science, health, business and many other subjects.
- Current alerts service
- Keep up to date with newly published information.
- Get tables of contents and journal articles delivered to your desktop.
- Set up subject alerts for topics you are interested in.
These videos explain our services and collections.
Our branch library in the State Capitol provides services for the Florida Legislature, legislative staff, state employees and the public.
Agricultural Resources From the State Library of Florida
We are here to provide you with a variety of resources and services that help you perform your state agency job better.
This webinar will introduce you to Agricultural and Environmental Science Collection and Gale OneFile: Agriculture, two databases designed specifically for agriculture professionals.
Topics will include how to search for and find:
- Peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Magazine and trade journal articles.
- Other types of agricultural information.
- And more.
Monday, September 23, 2019
2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern
State Publications Depository Program
- Read about the Florida State Publications Depository Program.
- Help us collect state agency publications - upload your documents and publications.
State agency information guides
- Curated lists of books, articles, reports, online resources and government publications
- Explore by subject.
State Library newsletters
Library Update is a quarterly newsletter for state employees.
The Compass is a newsletter for state publications.