If we do not hold the material you want to check out, State Library cardholders can request this material from another Florida library.
State employees can get book requests delivered to their desks for free, or pick them up in person at the State Library.
This is only available for library cardholders.
This service is free of charge.
First, go to FLIN SHAREit to search for your book:
- Log in to FLIN SHAREit with your State Library card number and PIN.
- Type the subject, title or author you are looking for into the search box and click on the spyglass.
- If you don't see the correct item, use the filters on the left to refine your search.
- Click on the cover or thumbnail to see more information about an item, including which libraries have copies.
- Click on the Request Item button to make your request.
- Confirm your contact information and the date you need it by, then click Submit.
Watch our tutorial (4:13) to see how it works.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can also use our online book request form and we'll find it for you.
Use our online article request form to let us know what article you are looking for and how to get it to you.
For assistance, please contact Lending Services at 850.245.6680 or [email protected].