Hurricane season runs from June 1 – November 30. Is your library prepared?
- Check out our YouTube video to hear open discussion on hurricane preparation from library staff across the state.
- You can view and use our infographics as well.
In our latest Gateway to E-Government newsletter (PDF), we talk about:
- Get Help Florida closing its virtual doors.
- Helping patrons during tax season.
- Viewing the E-Rate for Funding Year 2019 webinar.
Learn best practices
- Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
- Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.
Right Service at the Right Time
This is a one-stop, easy-to-use service to help those seeking and applying for various forms of public assistance.
Email Kaycee Shiley at [email protected] with your questions or comments.