Hurricane season runs from June 1 – November 30. Is your library prepared?
- Check out our YouTube video to hear open discussion on hurricane preparation from library staff across the state.
- You can view and use our infographics as well.
Community Connections newsletter
The Community Engagement and Resources Program is open for business, and our new newsletter will provide information and resources for e-government services, community engagement and programming opportunities.
In our latest issue (PDF), we talk about:
- Visual Youth Services stats
- Innovation Grant spotlight
- Legal Resources for Disaster Survivors webinar
You can subscribe to receive our new newsletter via email.
You can view past issues of the newsletter.
Learn best practices
- Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
- Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.
Right Service at the Right Time
This is a one-stop, easy-to-use service to help those seeking and applying for various forms of public assistance.
Email Kaycee Shiley at [email protected] with your questions or comments.