Hurricane season runs from June 1 – November 30. Is your library prepared?
- Check out our YouTube video to hear open discussion on hurricane preparation from library staff across the state.
- You can view and use our infographics as well.
In our latest Gateway to E-Government newsletter (PDF), we talk about:
- E-Government becomes Community Engagement.
- The Forward March initiative from Veterans' Affairs.
- Hurricane preparedness.
Learn best practices
- Policy Considerations—What are the Legal Risks?
- Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S.
- Liability issues
- Recommendations for policy development
- Best Practices for Patron Computers (PDF)
- Mickey R. Boyd
- Public-access computers in high demand.
- Offer patrons a safe computer environment.
Right Service at the Right Time
This is a one-stop, easy-to-use service to help those seeking and applying for various forms of public assistance.
Email Kaycee Shiley at [email protected] with your questions or comments.