Paperwork and Numbers
Projects begin on July 1, 2020, and end September 30, 2021.
All project activities must be completed, and all grant and local matching funds must be paid out by September 30, 2021.
Notification of Grant Award
The Notification of Grant Award is used to advise applicants of the amount of their grant award for the applicable fiscal year.
The notification lists the project to be funded along with the award amount, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number and any special project-related comments or instructions.
Please maintain this as a part of the official project files.
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number
The CFDA number for LSTA grants is 45.310.
The Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) program is funded from the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number
- Nine-digit number assigned by Dun and Bradstreet Inc. (D&B) to uniquely identify business entities.
- The federal government uses to track how federal money is distributed.
- Required for all organizations that receive federal funding.
This number should be for your organization’s governing body, which is the same organization that the Division signs a grant agreement with.
Examples of governing bodies include a county commission, city council or governing board.
Many organizations already have a DUNS number.
If your organization does not have a DUNS number, you can get one, free of charge, by telephone at 866.705.5711 or at fedgov.dnb.com/webform.
Since your organization will receive grant payments from the State of Florida, which may be subject to 1099 reporting, you must complete a Substitute Form W-9.
To register or access a Florida Substitute Form W-9, visit flvendor.myfloridacfo.com. You must submit a copy of your Florida Substitute Form W-9 with the executed Agreement.
- You must submit a Vendor Direct Deposit form to the Department of Financial Services so that your organization can receive grant funds via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- If your governing agency has already completed the State of Florida ACH Payment Authorization form in the current calendar year and opted to receive payments electronically, then the Division will transmit your LSTA award payments to you.
- If your governing agency has not completed the State of Florida ACH Payment Authorization form, please fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization (PDF) form and send it to:
Department of Financial Services
Direct Deposit Section
200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0359
- To ensure proper routing, this form should be updated annually.