Guidelines, Applications and Forms
Guidelines and applications
The following documents are provided here for your convenience only. They must be submitted online through the DOS Grants system.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Guidelines (PDF)
- Application deadline March 16, 2020.
- Application period opens January 6, 2020.
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Guidelines (PDF)
- Deadline for the Mid-Year Report is January 30, 2020.
- Deadline for Final Status Report Form is November 1, 2020.
- Internet Safety Certification Form (PDF)
- Debarment Form
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities Form
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Form
- Final Status Report Form (PDF)
- MLS Certification (PDF)
- Base Grant Agreement (PDF)
- Dun and Bradstreet Online Registration
- Get your DUNS number here.
- Verify that your organization does not already have one to avoid a duplicate number.
- Substitute Form W-9
- Must complete online.
- Substitute Form W-9 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Rehabilitation Act Information
- State of Florida Travel Form and Instructions
- 2 CFR 2 Subpart F - Audit Requirements
- General Records Schedules
Direct deposit sign up information
Understand direct deposit and complete the authorization form to receive your grant payments.