Guidelines, Applications and Forms
Guidelines and applications
The following documents are provided here for your convenience only. They must be submitted online through the DOS Grants system.
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Guidelines (PDF)
- Application deadline is April 5, 2021.
- Application period opens January 27, 2021.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Guidelines (PDF)
- Mid-Year Report deadline is January 30, 2021.
- Final Status Report Form deadline is November 1, 2021.
- Internet Safety Certification Form (PDF)
- Debarment Form
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities Form
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Form
- Final Status Report Form (PDF)
- MLS Certification (PDF)
- Base Grant Agreement (PDF)
- Dun and Bradstreet Online Registration
- Get your DUNS number here.
- Verify that your organization does not already have one to avoid a duplicate number.
- Substitute Form W-9
- Must complete online.
- Substitute Form W-9 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Rehabilitation Act Information
- State of Florida Travel Form and Instructions
- 2 CFR 2 Subpart F - Audit Requirements
- General Records Schedules
Direct deposit sign up information
Learn about direct deposit and complete the authorization form (PDF) to receive your grant payments.