Annual Florida Public Library Directors Meeting
Virtual Directors Meeting 2020
Save the date for a virtual meeting!
2020 Florida Public Library Directors Meeting
Tuesday, December 8, and Wednesday, December 9, 2020
1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern each day
Registration and agenda
Review the agenda (PDF).
You must register for the meeting by December 4, 12:00 p.m. Eastern.
Which project update would you like to attend during the 2020 Virtual Directors Meeting? Please indicate your choice on the registration form.
You can read details of each event on its webpage.
- The Social Work Approach in Public Libraries: Assessing Current Practice to Inform LIS Education
- Creating a Responsive Librarianship Scheme to Promote Mental Health in Libraries
- Exploring Smart and Connected Disaster Planning for Small and Rural Libraries
- Advancing Creative Aging Through State Library Leadership
- The State Archives' Digital Volunteer Corps: Building a Sense of Community and Shared Ownership of Florida History
- FLIN SHAREit – Join Other Florida Libraries in Resource Sharing
About the meeting
This meeting provides an opportunity for library directors and leaders from across the state to:
- Learn from national thought leaders about cutting-edge trends within the library community.
- Receive updates from statewide leaders on current issues.
- Gain new insights and skills from library community contemporaries.
- Network with colleagues.
- Share best practices.
- Recognize outstanding programs and leaders.
We invite all Florida public library directors and administrative heads, multitype library cooperative executive directors and special guests to attend this meeting.
For more information about the Florida Public Library Directors Meeting, contact us at 850.245.6603.