Annual Florida Public Library Directors Meeting
- Kathi Kromer (PDF), Associate Executive Director, Washington Office, American Library Association
- SSDN (PDF)
- Claire Dygert (PDF), CDygert Solutions, LLC
About the meeting
This meeting provides an opportunity for library directors and leaders from across the state to:
- Learn from national thought leaders about cutting-edge trends within the library community.
- Receive updates from statewide leaders on current issues.
- Gain new insights and skills from library community contemporaries.
- Network with colleagues.
- Share best practices.
- Recognize outstanding programs and leaders.
We invite all Florida public library directors and administrative heads, multitype library cooperative executive directors and special guests to attend this meeting.
For more information about the Florida Public Library Directors Meeting, contact Jill Canono at [email protected] or 850.245.6648.