Library Administration and Planning
New Public Library Directors
Are you a new director learning the lay of the land in your community?
Are you trying to figure out what laws impact your library?
Here’s what you need to know today:
- Get started with the New Director Orientation Checklist.
- Information if you are new to Florida.
- Information if you are a first-time public library director.
- Get a quick picture of what the Bureau of Library Development does.
- Go to Services for Libraries to learn more.
- Find out about our annual New Library Directors Orientation.
New Public Library Directors Orientation
Please note that the New Public Library Directors' Orientation will be held in November 28-29, 2018, rather than in conjunction with the Directors Meeting in October.
Recordings of Online Meetings
Marketing for Busy Library Staff
Do you want to know more about marketing and promoting your library?
Check out the recordings of and handouts from our blended learning course presented by Lawrence Webster. You will gain practical tools that can help you get the attention of important decision makers and constituents alike.
For more about public library administration, contact Sandy Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.245.6624.