Library Technology & E-Rate Resources
Email Emily Hart at [email protected] with questions or concerns.
Procure technology and telecommunications
Read about bidding requirements and check out the state contract list.
Get started with the application process at USAC. Learn about eligibility, access the management portal and find out the basics of participation.
- 2015 Florida Public Library E-Rate Discounts (PDF)
- 2014 Florida Public Library E-Rate Discounts (PDF)
- Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) of the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC)
- Main E-Rate site by the SLD, which administers the E-Rate program.
- Includes program rules and guidelines, status reports, and the online application process.
- American Library Association Office for Information Technology Policy
Useful E-Rate and E-Rate advocacy information and links.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Universal Service Page
FCC Orders and rules that govern the E-Rate program.
- E-Rate Application Process Overview Flowchart (PDF)
The Universal Service Administrative Company flowchart of the application process.
- E-Rate Central
Sponsored by the New York Education Department; simplifies the application process.