Did you know we offer online digitization classes through LYRASIS?
If you are a staff member of a Florida library, archives, museum or cultural heritage organization, you can take online digitization classes from LYRASIS. Examples include:
- Caring for and preserving originals during scanning
- Creating effective metadata
- Introduction to digital imaging
Choose the Class You Want to Take
Visit the LYRASIS course catalog to learn about upcoming classes.
Register for Classes
- Fill out a LYRASIS class registration form (PDF).
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We must receive your registration form at least three weeks prior to your class date.
You will receive confirmation from LYRASIS once we have processed your application and signed you up for your class.
LYRASIS trains library and heritage organization professionals to create, access and manage information, with an emphasis on digital content. They offer basic to highly specialized online digitization training.
For additional information, please contact Dorothy Frank at email@example.com.