Scheduled Maintenance Window: 9/24-27/21
Services Impacted: Sunbiz.org inquiries, electronic filings and certification requests will be suspended at 5 pm EST on Friday, September 24th, and will not resume until 8 am EST on Monday, September 27th.
The Florida Department of State is committed to our customers and we are implementing critical investments to our systems and processes which will improve efficiency and security for Florida businesses. At this time, due to the high volume of filing activity in conjunction with the implementation of these upgrades there will be a delay in processing. Click here for current processing dates. Thank you for your patience.
- 07/09/2018 - Government Impostor and Deceptive Advertisement Act (GIDAA)
- 05/18/2017 – Beware DocuSign Phishing Campaign
- 08/19/2016 – Beware Unofficial Websites or Communications by Mail
- 07/01/2016 – Beware Unofficial Fictitious Name Renewal Notices
- 05/12/2016 – Updating Records
- 05/12/2016 – Beware of Suspicious Notices