Scheduled Maintenance Window: February 3rd to February 6th
Services Impacted: Sunbiz.org electronic filings (Profit and Non-profit Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Certificates of Limited Partnerships, Fictitious Name Registrations and Renewals and Voluntary Dissolutions and Withdrawals and Online Certification) will be suspended at 5 pm EST on Friday, February 3rd and will not resume until 8 am EST on Monday, February 6th.
Important Message Regarding Current Processing Dates
The Florida Department of State is committed to our customers and we are implementing critical investments to our systems and processes which will improve efficiency and security for Florida businesses. At this time, due to the high volume of filing activity in conjunction with the implementation of these upgrades there will be a delay in processing. Click here for current processing dates. Thank you for your patience.
Important Message Regarding Online Filings
If you have received a payment receipt from [email protected], your submission was successful. The Division of Corporations is experiencing delays in posting some filings where payment is made by credit/debit card. We are actively working to resolve the issue to process filings in the timely manner to which you are accustomed. For those entities affected, an additional reconciliation is required by the Division in order to process and post the filings. If you have received a payment receipt from [email protected], your submission was successful and will be processed once the additional reconciliation occurs.
- 11/22/2021 - Federal Trade Commission: How to donate wisely and avoid charity scams
- 11/11/2021 - NASS & Cybercrime Support Network Webinar: Working Together to Combat Charity Fraud
- 07/09/2018 - Government Impostor and Deceptive Advertisement Act (GIDAA)
- 05/18/2017 – Beware DocuSign Phishing Campaign
- 08/19/2016 – Beware Unofficial Websites or Communications by Mail
- 07/01/2016 – Beware Unofficial Fictitious Name Renewal Notices
- 05/12/2016 – Updating Records
- 05/12/2016 – Beware of Suspicious Notices