Update Email or Addresses
Corporations, LLCs and Other Business Entities
- All email and mailing address changes should be reported on the annual report for the current year.
- If the annual report has been filed, or if no annual report is due this year, we can update the following addresses by email at no charge:
- The entity’s current email address, which is used for email notices and reminders.
- The entity’s principal office, which must be a street address.
- The entity’s mailing address, which can be a post office box.
- The address listed for any officer, director, manager, general partner, authorized member, etc. currently designated on our records.
- Florida law does require a fee to change the registered agent’s address.
InstructionsEmail [email protected] the following information:
- Business entity’s name
- Entity’s assigned Department of State document number.
- The addresses you wish to change.
Review and verify the new addresses for accuracy before sending your email.
Will be processed in the order received.