Para español, seleccione de la lista

Update Federal Employer Identification Number

Corporations, LLCs and Other Business Entities

  • All changes should be reported on the annual report for the current year.
  • If the annual report has been filed, or if no annual report is due this year, you can add or update the entity’s Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN or FEIN) by email.
  • There is no charge for adding or altering the FEIN/EIN on our records.


Email [email protected] the following information:
  • Business entity’s name.
  • Entity’s assigned Department of State document number.
  • The entity’s newly assigned or correct FEIN/EIN.

Review and verify all names and numbers for accuracy before sending your email.


Allow 3-5 business days during non-peak periods, or longer during peak season.